Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
3. Parties, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, watch out for the black ice my dear.
5. On Christmas morn, when the kids are UP so bright (and OH SO EARLY), Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing-not with my voice it won't....
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to end of term, tomorrow my plans include shopping and footie and Sunday, I want to finish the ****** Christmas shopping!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
- It's Mother's 81st on Monday, so we're treating her to a trip to London , The Royal Albert Hall. Santa's Little Cracker, then a meal.
- Tuesday Debs and Camlin are coming up to stay, so it's another trip into London for me (Suzie, poor devil, has to work).
- Christmas Eve, we're off to Mother's again for the festive period - Daughter, Grand-Daughter and me via the tube, Suzie via work!!
as for New Year - http://lendal.blogspot.com/2008/10/been-planning.html
and we've go to take this fella...
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Monday, December 08, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
1. The last band I saw live was Sir Elton John.
2. What I look forward to most on Easter Weekend is camping at Weymouth - means spring is here
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is yet to begin!
4. Thoughts of woe fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear clothes that always look good on me, instead of looking like a sack!!
6. Bagpipes are fine at Edinburgh castle.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an evening by myself (Suzie's going out with a pal), tomorrow my plans include domestics, hair cut and football and Sunday, I want to chill!
Friday, November 14, 2008
1. Please feel free to smile!!
2. When I hold snow, I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is venison - with a dark cherry sauce.
4. (No surprise...) Football (soccer) is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about Watford Football Club - the uncertainty.
6. Sunday mornings always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chillin', tomorrow my plans include the launderette (washing machine has died), then over to Holmer Green with Hertford Town and Sunday, I want to get a new washer!
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Friday, November 07, 2008
1. My blueprint for success includes huh - success, what success?
2. Cadbury's Roses was the last candy I ate. (Thanks Siobhan)
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is - one for you girls here...any suggestions?
4. A book by a cool beach can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about Whitby...but go there and find out yourself - and try the chips from the Riverside Fryer!!. http://www.whitby.co.uk/
6. I kinda find this hard to answer - need a second opinion, but possibly the ability to be optimistic is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to washing and ironing (so there goes the optimistic side of me...), tomorrow my plans include going to see this young lady
and Sunday, I want to have lunch with the kids!
Saturday, November 01, 2008
Friday, October 31, 2008
2. The quietness of the moring by a river is music to my ears.
3. Lucky is toast butterside up.
4. Fairness is something I take very seriously.
5. Many people find it hard to take personal informed decisions - follow the masses !!.
6. Ingredients for our Tuscan Chicken lunch was the last thing I bought at the store.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a curry after a days fishing, tomorrow my plans include watching Hertford Town play 61FC and Sunday, I want to relax!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Saturday, October 25, 2008
2. I am where I want to be.
3. How does one juggle?
4. Getting on a bit (and SUzie!!) keeps me on track.
5. Please don't assume you know me.
6. Happy people without agendas fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, today I'm looking forward to a gentle afternoon of football watching at Hertford Town, my plans also include a wander around the town and Sunday, I want to to go fishing here!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Monday, September 01, 2008
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Friday, June 06, 2008
Questions courtesy of One Knutty Knitter;
1. Idle hands are probably throwing a rubber at someone in my classroom right now!!.
2. I love to be woken up in the shower.
3. My favorite time of the day is when it's all gone right and I can relax with a glass of something nice.
4. The last tea I drank was about 3 minutes ago and was bulk standard Typhoo - milk, no sugar and medium strength.
5. I like to enjoy the warmth in the Summer.
6. My mother always said wash behind your ears young man.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to some gentle fishing for a couple of hours, tomorrow my plans include setting up our wedding list at John Lewis, then watching the start of Euro 2008 and Sunday, I want to finish my class summer reports!
Monday, June 02, 2008
Friday, May 30, 2008
1. For me mind dumingly boring 'real life' TV soap drama is the opposite of creativity.
2. Depends on the genre, but
The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because they make me think a bit about who I am.....
4. In nature I like looking at the changes through the seasons.
5. After you lot voted for Bush a second time, nothing would surprise me.... should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was listening to Stephen Fry.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cooking a feast, tomorrow my plans include as little as possible and Sunday, I want to enjoy some good weather, go to the gym and find loads of bargains at a car boot sale!
Think all had a good time, I know these did!!!
And I feel the need to embarrass these two!!!
Friday, May 23, 2008
It's been a long half term at school and we're (kids and us) bushed... So we're off camping in West Bay in Dorset for some well earned rest, (if that's the right word), with the kids and grandchildren!! Should be fun.
I'm hoping for :-
- chill out time with a book and a glass of wine or two...
- to catch a fish from West Bay harbour...
2. Rushing around moving 'things' makes me feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little quick moving birds, like the Wren and big pizzas!!
4. This summer I want to enjoy the peace of our courtyard (oh - and get married...)
5. James Boswell made me start my blog.
6. Red radishes and orange walls.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to camping with the family in Dorset, tomorrow my plans include not getting wet when we put the tents up and Sunday, I want to read!