Questions courtesy of One Knutty Knitter;
1. Idle hands are probably throwing a rubber at someone in my classroom right now!!.
2. I love to be woken up in the shower.
3. My favorite time of the day is when it's all gone right and I can relax with a glass of something nice.
4. The last tea I drank was about 3 minutes ago and was bulk standard Typhoo - milk, no sugar and medium strength.
5. I like to enjoy the warmth in the Summer.
6. My mother always said wash behind your ears young man.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to some gentle fishing for a couple of hours, tomorrow my plans include setting up our wedding list at John Lewis, then watching the start of Euro 2008 and Sunday, I want to finish my class summer reports!
Friday, June 06, 2008
Monday, June 02, 2008
When we were scanning photo's for mother's 80th birthday we came across this one - it's my mother holding her dad's hand with my nan pushing my Uncle David in the push chair along the front at Brighton pre-war. (Her dad died of TB when she was not much older and the person I called grandad was her step father).