Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Fill - In.

1. On my laziest day I like to lay and look at the sky moving around over my head!
2. Rushing around moving 'things' makes me feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little quick moving birds, like the Wren and big pizzas!!
4. This summer I want to enjoy the peace of our courtyard (oh - and get married...)
5. James Boswell made me start my blog.
6. Red radishes and orange walls.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to camping with the family in Dorset, tomorrow my plans include not getting wet when we put the tents up and Sunday, I want to read!

3 comments:

  1. Your summer sounds very romantic :)
    Enjoy your weekend, hope the rain stays away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL your answer to #3 made me smile :-) Boswell sounds like an amazing person, altho...did he reach out of the grave? ;-)

    Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A summer wedding is a beautiful thing. Can't wait to see the photos. Have a good weekend and don't get wet!

    ReplyDelete