Yesterday ( and Thursday for all that matters) couldn't get enough sleep - took the alarm to drag me out of bed feeling completely knackered before the day even started.
But today - OH NO, awake at the proverbial crack. Had a wee, tried to bore myself into sleep by listening to The Ashes (least said about this typical English debacle the better at present - I'll let the commentators on radio and TV rightly tear the team and management to bits,) but to no avail.
So here I am - tapping into this instead of keeping Suzie awake with my non so gentle snoring.
So - what's happened in the life of Peter and Suzie. Not too much it has to be said. Pottering around our little nest, getting on with life - washing, cooking and all that. Beginning to get ourselves all prepared for crimble. More Suzie than me, haven't bought a pressie yet whislt she is well on track. Looking forward to Germany - we're going out on 23rd dec and back on 28th. NO CHRISTMAS FOOD SHOPPING - YEEEESSSSS!!!!!
Plans for the weekend
- Domestic stuff - in particular iron!!
- Going to watch Leverstock Green v Hertford Town....top of the table clash in South Spartans Premier League.
- Tidy car- it's a bit messy to say the least.
- err - bit of school work tomorrow before watching Man U v Chelski on tv.
- Then we're off to Hertford Castle Hall to see the Independent Ballet Wales perform Giselle with Suzise's sisiter Pam.
BIG MOAN TIME
They've turned this wonderful place into a BURGER BAR.....grrrrrrr