Questions courtesy of MindFul Mimi who had some thought- provoking ones this week; thank you, Mimi!
1. For me mind dumingly boring 'real life' TV soap drama is the opposite of creativity.
2. Depends on the genre, but
The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because they make me think a bit about who I am.....
4. In nature I like looking at the changes through the seasons.
5. After you lot voted for Bush a second time, nothing would surprise me.... should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was listening to Stephen Fry.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cooking a feast, tomorrow my plans include as little as possible and Sunday, I want to enjoy some good weather, go to the gym and find loads of bargains at a car boot sale!