Saturday, October 18, 2008

64 Days..not that Suzie's counting...

Seem to have lost the habit of posting regularly - too much other 'stuff' going on, mainly the usual football message board surfing and general browsing.  Haven't even been reading or fishing lately so not much to catch up with either.!!  

A quick recap of our life recently then....

Went here and lost (that's not true - I didn't even get the chance to feel the fish on the line I cocked it up so much) my biggest ever fish...

Went to Hertford last weekend and watched this game with Stephen R, then a chilled evening watching England in the pub and a curry afterwards.

Thursday Suzie took me to Castle Hall to watch 'Kiss Me Kate' by our local amdram HD & OS - good fun.

SO, now I'm back, let's get posting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment