Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Fill - In.

1. The tea this morning had an extra secret ingredient; it was calcium via our exceedingly hard water!
2. Look - the bloody cat's trying to climb in through my window.
3. Right now, I need a hay fever tablet.
4.Badminton with friends is where I went Thursday night; it was fun, but knackering.
5. Why does deep thought hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the sun on our faces this week - it's been really energising.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a warm spring evening, sat in our chairs outside sipping cold Marlborough Chardonnay, tomorrow my plans includean end-of-season awards evening with Hertford Town and Sunday, I want to watch The Hornets win our first leg play game against Hull City!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your FFI's. Have a great weekend!

    Love the pots in above photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! Hay fever is driving my whole family crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weekend sounds nice! Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your weekend. Good luck growing the tomatoes

    ReplyDelete