Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday Fill-In

1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are grapes and errr more grapes!

2. Living in a civilised society often amazes me.

3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is rapidly becoming a sleek, mean eating machine.

4. Grab a twirl, add a twist and an earthquake, mix it all together and voila! You have me, the other Friday after our wine and quiz night!.

5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow proper radishes!

6. Water is best au naturel.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the gym, a wine or two and food, tomorrow my plans include nothing more interesting than a haircut and Sunday, I want to pray for a Watford win away at Blackpool!


and for my daily pic I'm going back a bit....


My dad in the Royal Navy 1944....

No comments:

Post a Comment