Found these to liven up our thinking on a Friday....
What was the last thing you baked?
A rhubarb crumble.
What was the last thing you tried on for size?
A New Watford shirt.
What was the last thing you purchased on credit?
What was the last thing you put a postage stamp on?
Birthday card to granddaughter
What was the last thing you took a photo of?
Suzie at badminton last night.
Open up my head
1. What's your personal hell?
Mnnnn - Tesco's on a Sunday afternoon in December.
2. Do you prefer brightly lit rooms or dim spaces?
More towards the dim spaces time of life - bright rooms will show the wrinkles and sag....
3. What's the weather like today?
A bit too humid for mid October for my liking - roll on crisp icy evenings watching the football with a hot pie and bovril...
4. Is it easy to be you?
It is distinctly getting easier as time passes by - much more laid back nowadays....
5.My heaven is ____. ....Watford winning ANYTHING!!!
1. Once upon a time the sun shining was nor considered global warming - HOW can they give that .... a Nobel prize?
2. Jump up screaming and singing 'We are top of the league, say we are top of the league..!'
3. Intersestingly smug people will only drink white tea and ginger.
4. Way down (it's just gotta be ) yonder in New Orleans...
5. Keys have fleas; locks hide Debs smelly socks...
6. Have you seen the Kiwi's? They're so upset (all go ahhhh)!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling with a glass or two of South African Shiraz, tomorrow my plans include watching lots of football, cricket and rugby, both union and league and hopeful of an England clean sweep and Sunday, I want to cook an amazing meal..
and lastly...enjoy whatever it is you're up to ....