What a crap month November was for any fan of Watford FC!!! Played 5, won 1, drew 1 and lost 3!! 9 point lead down to 1 at one stage....then we went 2 goals down last tuesday away at colchester BUT brought it back and won 2-3 phew....
Anyway, i've missed a couple of Fridays so lets catch up....
Friday, December 7, 2007
Friday Fill-In #49
1. I have been over excited over the years about Christmas.
2. Yellow/red is/are my favorite color(s) for the Christmas tree lights.
3. The candles in the window have a solitary bulb.
4. A Christmas carol - (any version, even the Bill Murray one) is one of my most favorite Christmas movies.
5. My favorite Christmas lyric(s) is/are White Christmas.
6.I'm dreaming of a relaxed week in Whitby for this festive season...(and 6 points!!).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a sleep, tomorrow my plans include the usual options of domesticity and Sunday, I want to stay dry and warm indoors!
Sweet you rock
[07 Dec 200705:26am]
1. Are you married? Have been twice - and will be again, getting it absoloutely right this time.
2. When do your claws come out? When I'm feeling stressed...
3. Have you ever been in a car accident? Twice, once my fault, once not.
4. Who is the last person you held? See number 1!!
5. Describe a time you've gone overboard: Over a cup of tea, my small minded outlook at that time of my life led me to really castigate this poor person for putting teabag and milk in together first before the water.....now I prefer it this way, and I still don't feel good about my actions.
December 7, 2007
Friday 5 for December 7: Used to Be My Playground
What playground game do you remember most fondly?
What playground game did you just hate?
Anyone where teams were picked...always felt it was never going to be me!!
Which playground apparatus did you most enjoy?
Which playground apparatus did you generally avoid or not care much for?
What playground game might be really fun if grownups played it with adult rules?
What's the time Mr Wolf...