Friday Fill-In #45
1. Plans and schedules having been informed I have a class assembly next Friday, guess that's what i'll be planning!1 .
2. I'm happy when things are smooth .
3. The last thing I drank was a rather sharp Cypriot dry white .
4. One of the most valuable things in my life is - financially my car, otherwise Suzie!!.
5. I like anything spicy on my pizza.
6. Dear November,bring on the winds and chill evenings.7.
And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with a book, tomorrow my plans include collecting wedding invites, football (Watford are playing Colchester) and Sunday, I want to go for a walk along the river and eat at the greatly named 'Eel and Fish' pub!
It's amazing, but there are some Americans who follow Watford FC !!! Try here
Friday 4 for November 9: Just Hanging
What’s something that’s hanging from your ceiling?
itsy bitsy spider....and her cobwebs - you made me look up!
What’s something that’s hanging on your wall?
An 'Ode to a Watford Fan' - given by a thoughtful parent years ago.
What’s something that’s hanging in your closet?
My suit - not often used, how do people wear them everyday?
What’s hanging from your rear-view mirror? (for those without cars, what’s something hanging from the rear-view mirror of a car you’ve recently ridden in?)
Nothing - minimilist me.
What have you been hanging onto for too long?
Nothing....well, i'm trying to hang on to my hair!!