Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Pride cometh before a fall etc..etc...

I WANTED three items when i retired...new car, new MacBook, new apple watch...AND I did get them and proud ( and a bit smug as well) was I.

Serves me right then...

1) Had
this beauty FIVE days then...
 M & S car park bollard...

Went out and thought I was being really clever- bough a refurbished MacBook Air 11inch 250gb from Apple..then in confusion of mother injuring herself managed to pour something over it :((

Expensive repair by lovely place in St Albans Solutions.http://www.solutions-inc.co.uk/st-albans-store/...

Watch...preordered it, a lovely new one...left it in hotel in Milan...:((((  Luckily for me, Carlo was able to retrieve it  - sigh...


So, now all three are back and in one piece!  Combined cost of car and MacBook reaching towards £1000 and a meal for Carlo :)

AND I dooooo like them ...

No comments:

Post a Comment