Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wow...another two months gone!!

Going to make a resolution...to at least update this once a week!!

So, as has become a new tradition ( solely due to my lassitude in keeping this blog up to date), I will begin this with a recap!!

Crimble

We started off the festivities with a flying visit to out lovely ladies and boys in Weymouth..all growing up WAY too fast :)

Was going to spend loads of time loading pics...but thanks to marvels of modern tech...(and google!) I don't need to...click on the link...


.

The seagull and me had a great time!!!

I have to admit, I love the way google is developing the photo side of ggogle plus...just dont use the rest of it!!  Do have to keep downloading the pics that autobackup from our mobile (tablets, phones...logged into same account on Suzies and mine)...keeps everything up to date...geomarking is fun as well:)

We finished up 2014 at John and Niecie's...hello 2015 :))

but before we go...our year in a quick video...

January into February...

I'ts a couple of days to half term...Ive lost half a stone...we had a cracking Burns Supper

and we move on now...:))

Back soon...






No comments:

Post a Comment