Saturday, December 14, 2013

Walking....and resumption of #getfitordie lifestyle choice :))

Having been totally embarrassed in the summer by having to buy new clothes for Suzie's 50th & seeing my whale like features in pics...it was obviously time to take charge of my health!!

Running was out of the question (toooo fat !!), so power walking was the option...and I have taken to it like a duck to water !! 



Started off round our local (very local) footpaths - 3 miles or so)..Developed a bit more knowledge of the local bridleways and footpaths and now regularly 'do' 5-6 miles Saturday and Sunday mornings; ritual being go one direction on Saturday, reverse it on Sunday...:)  
Found some aliens at Waterford ...

strange statues on The New River Path...
Lots of strange mushrooms....
I've started to walk further afield...from The New River Path down to Cheshunt,,,
 Along the Fleet with this young lady...
Around London...

with a lush bier...or two :)

Along the Aberdeen coast...




Dad (!) had been there before me...(not...)
until the bridge disappeared!!

Around Sleights////
with my newest, bestest friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment