Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day of hospitals & Doctors & laziness...

Up and about early today - appointment at 'The Rivers' hospital in Sawbridgeworth...a private establishment & one can see why people with dosh use them (good old NHS paying for me...). Lovely green driveway complete with a BEAUTY of a green woodpecker watching me as I arrived...appointment at 8.15 ... only me there - no lights, dr, nurse, other worried patients...peace:). Anyway examined, in places I don't wish to talk about & going back Friday for ultrasound & Monday for consultant again... Right now (7.45 pm) I'm at the doctors waiting for the results of my wee, x-ray & blood tests from 2 weeks ago - stand by to get told off for cholesterol at the very least :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment